Where is The Bourbon Room located?
The Bourbon Room is located at 801 Boardwalk in Atlantic City, NJ, on the second floor of the Showboat Hotel. Get Directions now.
Please use the escalators located by the front desk to the second floor. Disabled guests, please the elevators located in the Bourbon Tower, next to the 12 Bar.
Are guests allowed to leave the venue and come back?
No, there is no re-entry allowed at any ticketed events at The Bourbon Room. Once your ticket is scanned, you may not leave the venue and re-enter using the same ticket. If you need to leave for an emergency, please see a security officer at the main entrance to discuss the situation.
Do you offer handicapped accessible seating areas at The Bourbon Room?
Yes, The Bourbon Room offers handicapped accessible seating for all shows and events. If the guest wishes to view the show/event from the balcony level, the venue has an elevator on the first floor which can take handicapped guests up to the balcony. Accessible seating is available to purchase on seetickets.com or at the venue box office for all events.
What is allowed in the venue?
- We do allow things like coats, purse and other standard personal items.
- Absolutely no backpacks of any size. Professional camera equipment, weapons, and outside food and beverage are not allowed in the theater.
- Additionally, The Bourbon Room asks all guests to arrive early and travel light. All bags, including handbags and purses, will be subject to inspection upon entry. All persons entering the music hall will undergo a brief security screening procedure. Bags that have passed inspection must fit comfortably under your seat or side. Luggage size bags and backpacks of any kind, alcohol, bottles, cans, water bottles and food are strictly prohibited. The Bourbon Room does not provide an area to check bags, or any other personal belongings. We are not responsible for any property that is lost, stolen, or damaged.
- If you are concerned about bringing something in please contact us at 609-225-5766 for assistance.
- No athletic gear
- No hats or head gear (Yarmulkes, turbans or other religious headgear IS allowed)
- No sunglasses
- No exposed chains or oversized jewelry
- No hooded / zippered sweaters, jackets or pull-overs
- No baggy or loose / oversized fitting clothing
- No plain white T-shirts or musc
- No Timberlands, work boots or steel-toe boots
- Men: No sandals or flip-flops
- Fitted jeans and sneakers are allowed
*Failure to adhere to the dress code policy listed above may result in denial of entry.
Can I buy alcoholic beverages at The Bourbon Room?
For our patrons that are of legal drinking age we offer full service alcoholic beverage options. In order to purchase and consume an alcoholic beverage you must present proper and valid government issued identification. No exceptions will be made, so be sure to bring your ID’s!
Are cameras or video recording devices allowed?
The Bourbon Room's camera policy varies from concert to concert:
- At some events, artists explicitly forbid fan photography. In these cases, The Bourbon Room cannot allow cameras of any sort to be brought into the venue. The Bourbon Room will do its best to inform fans of this policy via this website or our social media channels.
- At other events, artists allow fan photography, which The Bourbon respects by allowing fans to bring cameras into the venue. In these instances, only simple, point-and-shoot, non-professional cameras will be permitted.
- Cameras with video recording capabilities are prohibited at all times.
- All model tablets are prohibited at all times.
- The Bourbon Room reserves the right to deny camera use at any time before, during or after the concert and to prohibit the use of any camera that is deemed by The Bourbon Room and/or the Artist to be unacceptable.
- Under no circumstances are fans permitted to use devices to record video at The Bourbon Room.
Do I need an ID to get in?
No, ID is not needed to get into the show, but tickets left at Will Call require a valid ID and the Credit Card used for the purchase for ticket pick up. Guests planning to drink alcoholic beverages must present valid ID upon entry to purchase alcoholic beverages.
How can I follow the venue on social media?
Simply click here for links to all the venue’s social media accounts and feel free to follow us, like us, share us, gram us and stalk us online for the latest show announcements, pre-sale info, contests & special offers.
Where can I park?
The Showboat offers valet and self parking options discounts are offered with online ticket purchases.
Do you have a lost and found?
Yes, we have a lost and found. Contact us at 609-225-5766 for assistance.
What types of payments are accepted?
Types of Payment Accepted: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover.
Do you have an ATM at The Bourbon Room?
ATMs are located on the hotel's first floor.
How do I get backstage and meet the band?
Any opportunities to meet the band would have to be approved and communicated directly through the band’s managers. Sometimes also radio stations, local media partners and / or the venue’s social media pages may offer contests where you can win the chance to meet the band, so make sure to fan us & friend us for more details.
I want to interview a band, take photos of a band, or review a show. How do I go about this?
All interview and review requests must be made through the band's record label or publicity person. Please contact the specific band's label for information. Likewise, The Bourbon Room does not issue photo passes; you must contact the band's publicity personnel to gain such credentials.
Do you have a medical staff onsite during events?
We have medical staff present at every event that takes place at The Bourbon Room, no matter the attendance. Should you need assistance during a show please locate the closest staff member and they will be able to help.
I would like to advertise on all the screens in the venue, how can I do that?
Please email you advertising inquiries to email@example.com and we will send you pricing.
How can I get my band to play the venue?
You can e-mail your band’s info and some music samples to firstname.lastname@example.org which will be forwarded to our booking department. If interested, they will reach out to follow up on any available opportunities to play the venue.
Ticketing & Box Office
Where is the box office located?
The Box Office is located on the first floor of the Showboat Hotel next to the boardwalk entrance.
When is the box office open?
The box office is open 12 noon - 6pm daily during the summer months. During events the box office will remain open until 15 minutes into the headlining act's performance.
When do tickets go on sale?
New shows get announced and go on sale at various days and times. To stay up to date with all of our upcoming shows join our newsletter or follow us on our various social platforms.
Can I buy tickets at the door on the day of the show?
Absolutely! Tickets are available the day of the show online and at the door for all events that are not sold out. Once a show is sold out, there will be no more available tickets the day of the show.
How can I order more than 10 tickets to a show?
If you need to purchase more than 10 tickets to a show, you must purchase at the box office directly at 801 Boardwalk Atlantic City, NJ. They can assist you in placing your ticket order as a group.
How do Will Call tickets work?
You can pick-up tickets 60 minutes prior to show and must present the actual credit card used to place the order, a photo I.D. and the order number.
Do you offer discounts on tickets?
Yes, sometimes we offer discounts on tickets to shows at The Bourbon Room. Discounts may be offered through partners or through social media on our Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat or Twitter feeds, via e-mail alerts to our e-newsletter subscribers or as other special offers through other venue partners / sponsors.
What is a venue pre-sale?
A venue pre-sale is the chance for our members / fans to purchase the best tickets before they go on-sale to the general public. Pre-sales are usually available online only through Seetickets.com with a code (Bourbon) and they generally take place 1-2 days prior to the public on-sale. Pre-sales give our fans the chance to buy the best seats before the public. Pre-sales are available for most shows.
What does “obstructed view” mean on my tickets?
If you purchased mezzanine tickets that say “Obstructed View” on them, you should expect that your view of the stage will be partially blocked by the venue structure. Please do not purchase these tickets unless you accept that your view of the concert will be partially blocked.
Do kids need tickets?
- Age restrictions and ticketing rules are on a show by show basis. Please call the Box Office at 609-225-5766
- All patrons must have a ticket, regardless of age. Children in arms and strollers are not permitted into the venue, otherwise all patrons must have a ticket. If you require ear protection or forgot your young ones ear protection please ask a staff member for assistance.
Do I need my ticket printed on paper to get in?
We accept printed tickets and tickets scanned from hand held electrical devices, such as smart phones.
I won tickets from a radio station, but I can't go to the show. Can I put my friend's name on the list instead?
That's solely up to the radio station, not The Bourbon Room. Once we have a list from a station, we don't make any changes to it. You should contact the station well in advance of the show to see if they allow such changes to be made.
I can't make it to the show, can I get a refund?
- Tickets purchased for events at The Bourbon Room are non-refundable.
- If your event is canceled, and you bought your tickets online or via the phone, you will be refunded automatically. If you bought your tickets through a retail outlet or The Bourbon Room box office, you will need to return to your original point of purchase to obtain a refund.
I have tickets on Will Call/Guest List/Radio Winner, where and when can I pick them up?
- You may pick up your tickets any time after doors open for that particular event.
- You will need a photo ID to claim your tickets.
- For Will Call tickets, please also have the credit card used for purchase and order confirmation number.
- The box office will remain open until 15 minutes after the headliner takes the stage.
Does The Bourbon Room offer a smoking section?
No, smoking is strictly prohibited within the music hall and the Showboat Hotel. This policy includes the use of ALL electronic smoking devices.
Food & Beverage
What time does the bar open / close?
Generally the bar opens one hour before show time, however The Bourbon Room will offer "Pre-Game" parties for selected events. Information will be listed on the events information page and on our social media. Alcoholic beverage sales will stop 15 minutes prior to the end of the headlining performance.
Do you serve food?
Yes, we sell hot dogs, pizza, nachos, popcorn, chips, and candy.
Can I bring a cooler? My own food and drink? Snacks?
Sorry, no outside food or beverage is allowed in the venue.
What if I leave my tab open?
All tabs will be closed at the end of the performance, please contact us at 609-225-5766 to recover your credit card. Please remember we will need valid ID to release the credit card to its proper owner.