For the safety and consideration of your fellow patrons and staff members the below list of items are prohibited from being brought into The Bourbon Room.
Please take the time to read and understand these items so you are properly informed as to what you may or may not bring with you to the venue.
- No Professional Cameras, Audio Devices, Video Devices, Tablets.
- No Tripods, Monopods, Selfie Sticks.
- No Outside Food, Beverages, /Personal Re-Usable Beverage Containers.
- No Violent or Aggressive Behavior. Management reserves the right to define.
- No Weapons of any kind. Management reserves the right to define.
- No Colors.
- No Large Backpacks, Bags, Camelbacks, Suitcases.
- No Glowsticks.
- No Laserpointers.
- No Signs, Banners, Posters, Flyers, Stickers.
- No Chain Wallets.
- No Umbrellas.
- No Clothing or Accessories with Spikes or Sharp Objects.
- No Sharpies or Markers of any kind.
- No Chewing Gum.
- No Overnight Camping.
- No Re-Entry.
- No Children in Arms or Strollers.
- We Reserve the Right to Refuse Service to Anyone.
- Rules Subject to Change per Artist Request.
- In order to consume alcohol proper government issued identification is require to validate being 21 years of age or older, i.e. driver’s license, passport, etc.
We strive to make everyone’s experience while attending events at The Bourbon Room safe, comfortable, and enjoyable. We ask that you do the same and abide by all of our policies and procedures. Let's make it a great night!
By entering The Bourbon Room during an event, concert and/or gathering, you give The Bourbon Room, Bourbon Room Entertainment the absolute and irrevocable right and unrestricted permission to use my name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance as such may be embodied in any photos, video recordings, audiotapes, digital images, and the like, taken or made on behalf of The Bourbon Room or its partners. I agree that The Bourbon Room has complete ownership of such material and can use said material for any purpose consistent with The Bourbon Room's mission. These uses include, but are not limited to, videos, publications, advertisements, news releases, Web sites, and any promotional or educational materials in any medium. I acknowledge that I will not receive any compensation for the use of such images, video, likeness, etc.
I hereby release and discharge The Bourbon Room, and its agents, representatives and assignees from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with the use of my name, likeness, image, voice and/or appearance, including any and all claims for invasion of privacy, right of publicity, misappropriation or misuse of image, and/or defamation.